Welcome to “So, Here’s the Thing!” In this episode, Abby Waller joins us to discuss how you should present your pricing, along with the 5 mistakes you may be making on your pricing page.
Abby is a photographer, wife, fur mom to two german shepherds and a sweet cat, and a coach for creatives who are ready to create a unique plan for their business that will allow them to stand out and scale their business! She’s an enneagram 5 which means she obsesses over things like numbers, strategy, & marketing – she could talk about it every day, all day! Fun fact – She started her business at the end of 2014 at the age of 19, and within one year decided to drop out of college and go full time!
About Abby (00:56)
Unpopular Opinion (2:19)
Top 5 Mistakes You’re Making (5:22)
1. Too Many Options in their Pricing Guide
2. We think we have to have the entire kitchen sink.
3. Clients don’t feel like they have a reason to book quickly.
4. Pricing Centered Pricing Guides
5. Not sharing an explanation for your offer that stands out.