Welcome to So, Here’s the Thing!
In this episode, my sweet friend Jessica Marie Peddicord joins me to discuss how to be innovative and original in your business, despite being told to mimic the entrepreneurs you look up to. Listen in as she shares her tips to finding your niche service, determining your ideal client profile, and getting inspiration from the world around you!
Get to Know Jessica Marie (1:54)
Becoming Innovative (6:05)
Finding Your Niche Service (7:06)
1. Consider Your Audience (7:22)
a. What have they consistently bought from you?
b. What have they consistently requested from you?
2. Consider Your Design Interests (7:51)
3. Consider Your Strengths (8:22)
Figuring Out Who You’re Marketing To (11:10)
Jessica Marie’s Questionnaire (13:53)
1. How would you describe your personal style?
2. What are your favorite colors?
3. Where are your favorite places to shop?
4. What is your favorite leisure activity?
5. What is your occupation?
6. What are your favorite dates to go on together?
7. What are you most looking forward to on your wedding day?
8. What are you most looking forward to about marriage?
9. Do you have any fears or concerns about your wedding that I can help you with?
What Is Holding You Back? (16:10)
Finding Inspiration (24:41)
Jessica Marie’s Unpopular Opinion (31:58)
Get 15% off with code: LAYLEE15